Guestbook

Warung Internet

23 Lagu yang Membuat Berlinang Air Mata

Lebay gak tuh judulnya. Langsung aja gak banyak basa-basi.
Dengarkan dan resapi makna liriknya.



1. Sarah McLachlan - Angel
Salah satu soundtrack dari film "City of Angel". Rekomendasi film barat romantis, tonton dulu baru akan ngerti.





2. Coldplay - Fix You

--------
Tears stream down on your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down on your face
And on your face I...
--------




3. Goodnight Electric - Rocket Ship Goes By

--------
You are something new
And suddenly appear
Am I caught in bigger picture or
Am I trapped in paralyzed mind of you?
--------





4. BeeGees - Run To Me

--------
Run to me whenever you're lonely. (to love me)
Run to me if you need a shoulder
Now and then you need someone older,
so darling, you run to me.
--------





5. The Beatles - Let It Be

--------
And when the broken hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be
--------





6. Chantal Kreviazuk - Feels Like Home

--------
If you knew how lonely my life has been
And how long I've been so alone
And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along
And change my life the way you've done
--------





7. Cold - A Different Kind Of Pain

--------
I tried to let you go
I wish I could turn back time and show
You just how I feel
I needed you to know
If it takes my whole damn life
I'll make this up to you
--------





8. Collective Soul - Jealous Guy (cover John Lennnon)

--------
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
--------





9. Dashboard Confessional - So long so long

--------
And I drive this ocean road and remember
The small of your back
And the nape of your neck
I remember everything as I drive, wavin' this town goodbye
--------





10. Eamon - FuckIt

--------
See, I don't know why I liked you so much
I gave you all, of my trust
I told you, I loved you, now that's all down the drain
You put me through pain, I wanna let you know how I feel
--------





11. Heart - Alone

--------
You don't know how long I have wanted
To touch your lips and hold you tight, oh
You don't know how long I have waited
and I was going to tell you tonight
But the secret is still my own
and my love for you is still unknown
--------





12. Nickelback - Far Away

--------
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore
--------





13. Alterbridge - In Loving Memory

--------
I've never knew what it was to be alone, no
Cause you were always there for me
You were always there waiting
But now I come home and it's not the same, no
It feels empty and alone
I can't believe you're gone
--------





14. Phil Collins - Take a Look at Me Now

--------
There's so much I need to say to you,
So many reasons why,
You're the only one who really knew me at all.
--------





15. Moby - Porcelain

--------
I never meant to hurt you
I never meant to lie
So this is goodbye
This is goodbye
--------





16. Alanis Morrisette - Uninvited

--------
You speak of my love like
You have experienced love like mine before
But this is not allowed
You're uninvited
An unfortunate slight
--------





17. Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares To You

--------
It's been so lonely without u here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling
--------





18. Steelheart - Shes Gone

--------
She's gone,
Out of my life.
Oh, she's gone.
I find it so hard to go on.
I really miss that girl, my love.
--------





19. Slipknot - Vermilion, Pt. 2

--------
She is everything to me
The unrequited dream
A song that no one sings
The unattainable, Shes a myth that I have to believe in
All I need to make it real is one more reason
I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do when she makes me sad.
--------





20. The Beatles - Something In The Way

--------
Something in the way she moves
Attracts me like no other lover
Something in the way she knows
And all I have to do is think of her
--------





21. Rockwell - Knife

--------
now that you're gone
Knife
cuts like a knife
how will I ever heal
I'm so deeply wounded

When I pretend wear a smile
to fool my dearest friends
I wonder if they know
it's just a show
--------





22. Lifehouse - You And Me

--------
There's something about you now
I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right
--------





23. Helloween - Forever and One

--------
Forever and one I will miss you
However, I kiss you yet again
Way down in Neverland
So hard I was trying
Tomorrow I'll still be crying
How could you hide your lies
Your lies
--------



{ 0 comments... Skip ke Kotak Komentar }

 
Yahoo Messenger
Send Me IM!
Copyright 23KM - Original Template by Himajiesized